Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hilarious!

Very funny. Loved it!

Sci-Fi Guys 7 Sci-Fi Guys 7

cool

You must have read the book Flatland by edwin abbott. I like how you implemented the idea of the two dimentional world, how you could see the innards of the little aliens and the inside of their little houses. I also liked the interactive storyline. I've never seen that done in a flash before. Good job.

Damn You Windows! Damn You Windows!

very funny

To the last reviewer, the song was the theme song from the Benny Hill show. I loved the Benny Hill music. And I like these Windows parodies.

Halo vs. Exo Squad 1 on 1 Halo vs. Exo Squad 1 on 1

awesome

I really liked it. It was pretty well done and very funny. Exo-Squad was my favorite cartoon as a kid so I liked it even more for that.

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

ehh...

I honestly don't like the Hatta charachter. He was okay when he just appeared in smaller parts of previous episodes but I don't think he deserved his own rant. I still love the series though. Foamy is really funny.

Broken Saints 24 Trailer Broken Saints 24 Trailer

WOW

The trailer sent chills up my spine watching it. Im in so much anticipation to see how it all ends. This truly is the best flash series ever created, and one of the most appealing stories I've ever come across.

Broken Saints CH 15 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 15 ACT 3

Great episode

Wonderful! I liked the Eraserhead poster in the background in this episode. The graphics were really good in the scene just before the explosion, when the glass of water and the computer screen cracks. This series has got me hooked. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Riveting storyline.

Broken Saints 6 Act 1 Broken Saints 6 Act 1

Magnificent

I have been watching this series and believe it to be the most creative flash I have yet to see. I respect and admire your work and will continue to watch the series until I reach the end. Wonderful job. And in reference to the previous review, I did notice the refrence to Twin Peaks in the introduction. The only suggestion I can posibly give is that a pause button may have been nice considering that some of the episodes are quite long, but I must say that this series is honestly a work of art. I look forward to seeing the continuing episodes.

Pawnshop Prick Pawnshop Prick

Violent and funny; a good combination.

I liked the humor of your film. I also liked the loading screen you made, how it says "loathing" and the little guy on top. I noticed that the shadow of the guy did not match but it was still great. The story line didn't make much sense, but it was funny. A lot of violence, which was cool. Try and work on your graphics a bit and you could make some great stuff.

Gaia Destruction Gaia Destruction

Nice animation

I liked the theme of your flash and the music was cool too. Nice job.